Who is Clark Brothers Roofing & Construction?
The construction industry has a poor reputation. Saturated with unprofessionalism, grimy and dirty dudes, rusty trucks, unmet expectations, and poor customer experiences.
At Clark Brothers Roofing & Construction, we’re on a mission to honorably serve our clients by delivering creative exterior solutions that align with the client’s short or long-term interests. We strive to add value each time we touch their property. We make projects easy through the use of technology and an abundance of casual/fun/innovative interactions with our clients. Frankly, we believe in showing pride through our appearance. We’re one of the highest rated exterior construction companies in Georgia. And we’re on a journey to build Georgia’s largest and most impactful exterior construction company for property owners.
Our mission matters now, more than ever. And that’s why we need YOU!
So where do you fit in?
What you do MATTERS. As an Office Manager and Customer Service Representative, you are the face and voice to thousands of customers. Would you want your grandma being taken advantage of by a shady customer sales rep over the phone? We sure don’t! Being genuine and trustworthy to all who call is critically important. We’re looking for a fun, optimistic, and honest person to be our Office Manager / Customer Service Representative.
Folks call to have 3 questions answered:
- Do you have a solution to my problem?
- How hard is it going to be?
- How much does it cost?
This is not a cold calling job! People are calling us already prepared to have us setup an appointment to visit their home to give an estimate. We don’t require contracts or pre-payments for an appointment. It’s extremely easy for you to convert new leads into potential clients. The job of our Customer Service Representative is to be a friendly voice that guides the homeowner through our proven process and answers any questions they have before scheduling their appointment. It’s your job to convey warmth and trustworthiness so they’re excited to meet another friendly person at Clark Brothers.
- Understand how to use our CRM to schedule appointments for the sales team.
- Partner with our clients to effectively solve their issues or concerns. Remember, you’re listening for the client’s problem!
- Answer questions and provide support for clients to guide them to creating their dream home
- Collaborate with internal team members, such as account managers and field staff to identify opportunities for our clients to improve the exterior of their home
- Show composure, resiliency, and flexibility as customer needs evolve and work volume changes
- Help meet customer retention, sales, and revenue goals
- Have fun talking to our clients!
What You’ll Bring:
- Prior experience working in Customer Support
- Passion for providing excellent customer service and a genuine enjoyment talking on the phone
- A team mentality. No one gets left behind here. We’re serious about helping each other
- A willingness to own issues and help solve them, even if they aren’t your fault
- Patience and the ability to remain even-keeled in a variety of situations
- Positive energy!
- A genuine desire to learn and do your best in everything you do.
- Emotional intelligence and the ability to read between the lines and understand what the customer is saying and what they mean
- Comfortable managing several competing tasks. We keep things moving quickly!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, and superior time management skills
- Previous experience using a CRM (Hubspot and Arrivy a bonus)
What We Offer You:
- Great company culture. Co-workers who enjoy what they do and support each other.
- Slower winters. Call volume drops in the winter, and we’re able to slow down, catch our breath, and work on side projects. It’s a really nice decompression period!
- Training on everything you need to feel like a rockstar at your job
- Bi-weekly paychecks
- Team outings
- Growth opportunities
Schedule and Compensation:
- We work in-person at our office at 1050 Fraser St, Roswell, GA 30075
- This is a full time, year round position. 35-40 hrs per week Monday – Friday
- $800 – $950 weekly pay
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Easy Time Off Requests
- Send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (do NOT apply through indeed)
- Make the subject line of the email “Your Amazing New CSR”
- Address the email to Micah C.
- Attach a 2-5 minute video telling us why you would be great for this position.
- Use a PS line in the email telling us:
- Something unique and/or fun about you.
- What is your favorite restaurant and why?
- What’s your favorite gift you’ve ever received and why?